Virtual tours provide a whole range of benefits when letting or selling a house, including:
- Buyers and renters can view and explore from anywhere when it’s convenient for them.
- Avoid unnecessary viewings. If they’ve seen the virtual tour first, the people who do visit in person are the ones that are genuinely interested
- Perfect for those who are shielding or want to reduce the number of in-person visitors to a property. Viewings can be done remotely
- Empty property? Or the vendor not available to show people around? Now there’s no need to have someone at the property for viewings
- Reach people all over the country and further afield. Perfect for finding buyers moving from further away or perfect for showing foreign students around.
- Great for social media – virtual tours make amazing, engaging, viral content for social media
Try for yourself. On a computer, use your mouse and arrow keys to explore. On mobile, use touch to move around: